Classic, Decorative And Preservation Arts [partial lists]
- French Polish & Distilled Variables
- Faux Arts-Faux Bois & Mabre
- Gilding-Gold, Silver [Decorative elements, architectural components, leather embossing]
- Petra Dura [semi-precious & precious stone elements] inlays and overlay process. Ivory.
- Enamel, Japanning [Urushi, Makei] & Fine Lacquers & Hand painted scenes/graphics
- Color Glazing/Highlighting, Watermarks & Distressing
- Antique & Highlight Waxes
- Burnishing-Agate, Chain Mahl
- Patination, Tarnishing & Oxidation.
- Woodwork & Component Replication [carving, turnings, veneering, marquetry]
- Leather insets. Rawhide, Caning/Rush/Cord/Reed Weaving
Technical Coatings, Polymer & Contemporary Finishes [partial lists]
- 2500 sq. foot working space with dust free clean room/coatings application booth.
- Catalyzed Systems & Coatings-Large Coatings application booth for projects of various scales
- Acrylic Urethanes, Polyurethane Enamels
- Acetates, Epoxies & Polyesters
- Lacquer & Lacquer Variants
- LEED-Waterborne Systems/Eco-coatings
- HVLP, LVLP and Airbrush Applications
- Dye & Pigment Design/Manipulation/Distribution/Layering.
- Brush techniques
Support Services [partial lists]
- Color and Coating/Surface Analysis & Evaluation
- Site/Project Survey Documentation & Photography and Reporting
- Finish Design Packages & Application/Consultation
- Sample Design Palettes
- Infestation Analysis and Mitigation
- Project Consultation
- CAD, Renderings & Digital Modeling
- Conservation process’/methodology
- Custom crating for shipping.
Copyright 2012, Phoenix Restoration & Design Studios. All rights reserved.